Caregivers provide an ideal solution for individuals who want to maintain their independence at home but need assistance due to short or long term disability, illness or simply the natural aging process. We provide clients and families the independence and peace of mind that can only come from knowing that you or your loved one has a qualified, compassionate caregiver they can trust. Isn’t that the top issue once you decide if Home Care is right for you?
Every licensed agency should offer caregivers who:
- pass a State Bureau of Investigation background search
- verify previous employment and experience
- have experience in all aspects of their job
- pass skill verifications with agency RN for hands-on care
- are employees, not contractors. This allows us to fully train and supervise everyone who enters your home
- are bonded, insured with Worker’s Comp and liability insurance
- pass required blood borne pathogen training
- have appropriate and up to date certifications
We do that and more. Much more…
Unique reasons Compassionate Care is worthy of your trust
- We are extremely selective. We ask ourselves: Would we want this person to work with our own loved one?
- Caregiver priorities on which we won’t compromise:
- Excellent Character: Without the right foundation, nothing else matters.
- Excellent Skills: What you ask of us, from hands-on care to preparing your dinner, we want to do a quality job. One on one mentoring and training is always ongoing.
- Pleasing Personality: With so much time spent together, it’s only right we send you someone you not only tolerate but can enjoy.
- Our caregivers love seniors. We’ll gladly work with any age person in need, but our hearts are with seniors.