Why Choose Us?
Because there’s no place like home! When surveyed, the great majority of older adults prefer to “age in place” rather than transition into a facility as they need more help. In-Home care makes this possible. We do for our clients what they cannot do for themselves to keep them safe and happy where they are most likely to thrive – home. Since Care Hours are set according to the need, aging in place may be cost effective as well.
Some clients have already successfully transitioned into a health care facility and still need an extra hand or extra set of eyes, or a friend to take them out to eat or shop.
- We “grew into business” slowly over a decade with happy customers due to amazing, trustworthy caregivers.
- A great reputation spread by word of mouth. One person told another and now we have served hundreds of clients. We don’t advertise.
- We are faith based. We sincerely desire our work to be an expression of our faith. But, we do not proselytize or talk about our faith unless asked. We are an equal opportunity employer
- We are not a franchise. We do not answer to a national office and there are no hidden fees. All decisions are made right here in Charlotte, NC in the best interest of our clientele. We do not need to meet anyone’s expectations except yours and the Department of Health Service Regulation in Raleigh, NC.
- We accept emergency calls 24/7. We answer our own phones.
- Biggest is not best in Home Care. We are small enough to know each client and caregiver personally, yet we are large enough to meet your needs. You and your senior are treated like extended family by us.
- A good match is a priority. Matching a senior with a caregiver is a skill and an art. It’s one of the favorite parts of our job.
- Sensitive Care Managers Each Care Manager listens with both their head and their heart to identify client needs and respond to family concerns.
- Detailed Care Plans are written for our caregivers to follow. After learning your needs, a Care Plan is carefully constructed and placed in your residence. If you need hands-on care, our nurse helps write the Care Plan. It will change as our client changes.
- No contract required. Our service agreement can be cancelled with 48 hour notice.
- Long Term Care Insurance companies always approve us. For a small additional charge we will file client paperwork for reimbursement.
- “Second mile” mentality. We will go to GREAT lengths to please you and your loved ones and we will do it with patience and grace.
- Out of town family members know they can always reach us. They also know we will contact them to relay concerns and ask questions.
- Clients and families are always thanking us! See their words sprinkled throughout the website.
- Client loyalty. Clients don’t leave us once they find us!
- Caregiver longevity. Our caregivers don’t leave us either unless they retire or move. They enjoy being part of the Compassionate Care family and an environment of respect while receiving continuing education and training.
- Concierge Service. We do whatever it takes to offer unparalleled service at a competitive price. We treat each client as the special, beloved, unique senior they are.